Lunch and Learn Series
Pay with Credit Card:
Pay with Check, PO, or Money Order:
Course Name: Establishing and Maintaining Healthy Boundaries in Personal and Professional Relationships
Course Code: BC0168WA24
Date of Most Recent Offering: August 9, 2023
Date: August 9, 2023
Time: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EDT (Log in at 12:50 pm)
Format: Live, instructor-led
Registration Fee: $50 per person
Registration Closes: August 8, 2023
Paying with a check, money order, or purchase order?
Payments should be made out to: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Checks and money orders should be mailed to: Office of Continuing Professional Education, Attn: Registration Dept., 102 Ryders Ln, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8519
Purchase Orders can be mailed to the address above or electronically sent to email@example.com.
Boundaries are important for healthy interactions. This course is designed to help participants establish and maintain boundaries in both personal and professional relationships. And setting healthy boundaries is crucial for self-care and positive relationships.
In the Rutgers OCPE one hour Lunch and Learn Series “Establishing and Maintaining Healthy Boundaries in Personal and Professional Relationships” online course, instructor Taryn Abrahams will discuss why boundaries are important for maintaining healthy relationships, how to set clear boundaries, and how participants can communicate those boundaries effectively.
Meet Your Instructor
Taryn Abrahams, a corporate behavioral and human interaction expert, helps companies implement behavioral best practices to improve workplace interpersonal relations and strengthen corporate culture. Leveraging her experience as a psychotherapist, Taryn’s innovative suite of workshops are designed to enhance employee morale, foster collaborative and productive workplace environments, and nurture employee loyalty and ambassadorship.
A clinical background and behavioral mindset differentiate Taryn from other human resource providers. Taking her work beyond a check-the-box compliance and HR focus, Taryn’s interactive workshops, consulting services and ongoing support can help your company create long-term sustainable change. This translates directly to increased productivity, revenue growth and solid marketplace reputation.
Continuing Education Credits
The most recent offering of this course was approved for 0.1 Rutgers CEUs.
Course Requirements and Policies
This online course will be delivered via Zoom. Registrants will receive a link to access the course by 4:00 pm EDT on August 8, 2023.
On August 9, please log into class at 12:50 pm (10 minutes before the start time). The course will start promptly at 1:00 pm EDT.
Equipment you will need to access this training:
- A laptop or desktop computer or a tablet or smartphone that can support Zoom
- Cameras are not required, but are recommended for class participation and engagement
- Speakers and microphone are not necessary but highly recommended; a call in option is also available
A unique email address is required for each registrant to register and access our courses.
- If this is your first time registering with us, please provide your own unique email address when registering; do not provide an email address that you share with co-workers.
- If you have previously taken classes with us and have used an email address that you share with your co-workers or supervisor, your account must be updated with a unique email address. To do this, please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating that your email address needs to be changed and include:
- Your full name
- The shared email address that needs to be changed
- Your unique email address
- A phone number where you can be reached if we have any questions
Cancellations and Substitutions
There are no refunds for this program. If you are unable to attend, you may send another person to attend in your place with no penalty.
Program Questions? We’re Here to Help!
If you have any questions about Delegation and Prioritization: Letting Go/Building Leaders, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Program Coordinator: Jill Sullivan
For registration assistance, please contact our Registration Department at 848-932-9271, option 2 or email email@example.com.