Course Status: Registration Closed!
Lunch and Learn Series
Pay with Credit Card:
Pay with Check, PO, or Money Order:
Course Name: The Ins and Outs of Outlook
Course Code: CS0603WA24
Date: February 15, 2024
Time: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST (Log in at 12:50 pm)
Format: Live, instructor-led
Registration Fee: $55 per person
Registration Closes: February 13, 2024
Paying with a check, money order, or purchase order?
Payments should be made out to: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Checks and money orders should be mailed to: Office of Continuing Professional Education, Attn: Registration Dept., 102 Ryders Ln, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8519
Purchase Orders can be mailed to the address above or electronically sent to email@example.com.
Outlook is constantly evolving. This workshop will review familiar options, share tips and techniques to increase efficiency in performing routine tasks, and introduce users to some of the newer features Outlook has to offer. Class participants will improve their ability to view, search and organize messages, as well as learn some of the “gotchas” of message formatting and read receipts. You will also be shown pitfalls of message recall and much more.
Meet Your Instructor
Amelia Michael has two passions in her life that run parallel to one another: training and social justice. Her mission is to help companies learn, and to support marginalized members of society, especially as it relates to preventing gender-based violence. After co-owning and operating an IT firm, she founded Aikotek LLC, in 2010 to teach users to understand technology and bridge the communication gap between humans and their machines. In addition, her passion for social justice led Amelia to obtain her certification as a crisis and domestic abuse counselor through the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Most recently, she earned her Certificate in Diversity and Inclusion from Cornell University to expand her social justice work to the realm of gender and LGBTQ+ inclusion. In 2018, Amelia co-founded Polycute.com to serve and celebrate the LGBTQ+ and polyamory communities.
Continuing Education Credits
This course is approved for 0.1 Rutgers CEUs.
Course Requirements and Policies
This online course will be delivered via Zoom. Registrants will receive a link to access the course by 4:00 pm EST on February 13, 2024.
On February 15, 2024, please log into class at 12:50 pm (10 minutes before the start time). The course will start promptly at 1:00 pm EST.
Equipment you will need to access this training:
- A laptop or desktop computer or a tablet or smartphone that can support Zoom
- Cameras are not required, but are recommended for class participation and engagement
- Speakers and microphone are not necessary but highly recommended; a call in option is also available
A unique email address is required for each registrant to register and access our courses.
- If this is your first time registering with us, please provide your own unique email address when registering; do not provide an email address that you share with co-workers.
- If you have previously taken classes with us and have used an email address that you share with your co-workers or supervisor, your account must be updated with a unique email address. To do this, please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating that your email address needs to be changed and include:
- Your full name
- The shared email address that needs to be changed
- Your unique email address
- A phone number where you can be reached if we have any questions
Cancellations and Substitutions
There are no refunds for this program. If you are unable to attend, you may send another person to attend in your place with no penalty.
Program Questions? We’re Here to Help!
If you have any questions about The Ins and Outs of Outlook, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
For registration assistance, please contact our Registration Department at 848-932-9271, option 2 or email email@example.com.