Lunch and Learn Series
Pay with Credit Card:
Pay with Check, PO, or Money Order:
Course Name: Unleashing your Potential: Self-Leadership Strategies for Excellence
Course Code: BL0344WA24
Date: March 7, 2024
Time: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST (Log in at 12:50 pm)
Format: Live, instructor-led
Registration Fee: $55 per person
Registration Closes: March 5, 2024
Paying with a check, money order, or purchase order?
Payments should be made out to: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Checks and money orders should be mailed to: Office of Continuing Professional Education, Attn: Registration Dept., 102 Ryders Ln, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8519
Purchase Orders can be mailed to the address above or electronically sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cornerstone of personal and professional success is self-leadership. This course is designed to empower individuals with the skills, mindset, and strategies needed to unleash their potential, cultivate resilience, and achieve personal excellence. Participants will explore various concepts of self: leadership, awareness, and management to enhance their decision-making, goal-setting, and overall effectiveness in both professional and personal realms.
Meet Your Instructor
Taryn Abrahams, a corporate behavioral and human interaction expert, helps companies implement behavioral best practices to improve workplace interpersonal relations and strengthen corporate culture. Leveraging her experience as a psychotherapist, Taryn’s innovative suite of workshops are designed to enhance employee morale, foster collaborative and productive workplace environments, and nurture employee loyalty and ambassadorship.
A clinical background and behavioral mindset differentiate Taryn from other human resource providers. Taking her work beyond a check-the-box compliance and HR focus, Taryn’s interactive workshops, consulting services and ongoing support can help your company create long-term sustainable change. This translates directly to increased productivity, revenue growth and solid marketplace reputation.
Continuing Education Credits
This course is approved for 0.1 Rutgers CEUs.
Course Requirements and Policies
This online course will be delivered via Zoom. Registrants will receive a link to access the course by 4:00 pm EST on March 5, 2024.
On March 7, 2024, please log into class at 12:50 pm (10 minutes before the start time). The course will start promptly at 1:00 pm EST.
Equipment you will need to access this training:
- A laptop or desktop computer or a tablet or smartphone that can support Zoom
- Cameras are not required, but are recommended for class participation and engagement
- Speakers and microphone are not necessary but highly recommended; a call in option is also available
A unique email address is required for each registrant to register and access our courses.
- If this is your first time registering with us, please provide your own unique email address when registering; do not provide an email address that you share with co-workers.
- If you have previously taken classes with us and have used an email address that you share with your co-workers or supervisor, your account must be updated with a unique email address. To do this, please send an email to us at email@example.com stating that your email address needs to be changed and include:
- Your full name
- The shared email address that needs to be changed
- Your unique email address
- A phone number where you can be reached if we have any questions
Cancellations and Substitutions
There are no refunds for this program. If you are unable to attend, you may send another person to attend in your place with no penalty.
Program Questions? We’re Here to Help!
If you have any questions about Unleashing your Potential: Self-Leadership Strategies for Excellence, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
For registration assistance, please contact our Registration Department at 848-932-9271, option 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.