IMPORTANT: Your application is not complete until you submit the $50 application fee and all required documents. Specific instructions are provided below. Once we receive all pieces of your application, we will review your application and determine if you qualify to enroll in the program. The application review process will take approximately 2-3 weeks, and we will notify you as soon as a decision has been made regarding your eligibility for the program.
Paying the Application Fee
- Go to this page on our registration website: https://ce-catalog.rutgers.edu/checkoutsignin.cfm.
- Click the “Create Account” button.
- Fill in the form and click “Submit” to create your account.
- While logged into your account, go to this page: https://ce-catalog.rutgers.edu/coursedisplay.cfm?schID=88144.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Add to Cart” button.
- Follow the steps to complete your purchase and submit payment. A receipt will automatically be emailed to you.
Completing Your Application
In order to complete your application, we also need you to submit the following as PDF attachments to Program Coordinator Suzanne Hills at email@example.com. All letters should be directed to the Admissions Board.
- A personal statement (brief 1-3 paragraph statement explaining why you want to be in this program)
- A current resumé
- A copy of your high school or college transcript (whichever is applicable). If your transcripts are not readily available, please provide a description of previous courses you have taken in biology, chemistry, or a related field.
Questions? We’re Here to Help!
If you have any questions or need more information about the application process, feel free to contact Program Coordinator Suzanne Hills via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (848-932-7234).