IMPORTANT: Your application is not complete until you submit the $50 application fee and all required documents. Specific instructions are provided below. Once we receive all pieces of your application, we will review your application and determine if you qualify to enroll in the program. The application review process will take approximately 2-3 weeks, and we will notify you as soon as a decision has been made regarding your eligibility for the program.
Paying the Application Fee
- Go to this page on our registration website: https://ce-catalog.rutgers.edu/checkoutsignin.cfm.
- Click the “Create Account” button.
- Fill in the form and click “Submit” to create your account.
- While logged into your account, go to this page: https://ce-catalog.rutgers.edu/coursedisplay.cfm?schID=85895.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Add to Cart” button.
- Follow the steps to complete your purchase and submit payment. A receipt will automatically be emailed to you.
Completing Your Application
In order to complete your application, we also need you to submit the following as PDF attachments to Program Coordinator Suzanne Hills at firstname.lastname@example.org. All letters should be directed to the Admissions Board.
- A letter of intent describing your education/work experience and why you are applying to the Rutgers Grape and Wine Science Certificate Program. This letter can be a few paragraphs or up to two pages in length as long as it introduces you as a potential student.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from your current or past work supervisor, describing your duties, responsibilities, and potential for success in our program. Letters from your academic advisor, mentor, or course instructor are also welcome. Letter-writers should know you well enough to comment on your suitability for this program.
- A current resumé
- A copy of your high school or college transcript (whichever is applicable)
Questions? We’re Here to Help!
If you have any questions or need more information about the application process, feel free to contact Program Coordinator Suzanne Hills via email (email@example.com) or phone (848-932-7234).