Pay with Credit Card:
Pay with Check, PO, or Money Order:
Course Name: Succession in this Age of Uncertainty
Course Code: EO0125WA23
Date: March 9, 2023
Time: 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm EST
Format: Live, instructor-led
Registration Fee: $135 per person
Multi Person Discount Fee: $99 per person (Save when you sign up with a colleague!)
NJLWO Discount Fee: $67.50 per person (available for T, W, and VSWS license holders only)
Registration Closes: March 6, 2023 at 3:00 pm EST
Paying with a check, money order, or purchase order?
Payments should be made out to: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Checks and money orders should be mailed to: Office of Continuing Professional Education, Attn: Registration Dept., 102 Ryders Ln, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8519
Purchase Orders can be mailed to the address above or electronically sent to email@example.com.
Take your operation from survival mode to thriving by learning how to strategically plan every stage of its life, from startup through growth, to a successful exit strategy. Learn how to plan, launch, and grow your organization at optimal performance levels.
Your people are your greatest competitive advantage, so empower your employees which requires you to accomplish the following:
- Create a culture built for success
- Integrate all your systems from the get go
- Keep your finger on the pulse of your regulatory environment
- Document your operations
At the end of this program, you will have the foundational beginning to a succession plan that prepares your operation for nearly any unplanned circumstance.
Who Should Attend?
Individuals in upper management roles such as vice presidents, executive directors, and supervisors can all benefit from attending this course. Employees who are seeking to advance within their organization can also gain valuable insights from this course. Participants may include:
- Building Repairs Supervisors
- Environmental Health and Safety Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Production Managers
- Public Works Directors
- Sewer Treatment Operators
- Treatment Process Supervisors
- Wastewater Operators
- Water Superintendents
Meet Your Instructor
Ethan Chazin, MBA
Ethan Chazin applies his experience leading teams through transformation by leveraging employee engagement to unleash people’s untapped potential for lasting organizational success. He possesses expertise in training in organizational behavior, strategic planning, new business development, client relationship building, employee engagement, team-building, leadership, and emotional intelligence to optimize worker performance.
Most useful part of the course: “Recognizing and understanding mindset of younger people coming in.”
– Past Participant
“Everything was very interesting and noteworthy.”
– Past Participant
“[I learned about] The different generations and the ways to deal with them. The entire course was very informative.”
– Past Participant
Continuing Education Credits
NJ Certified Public Works Managers (CPWM): Pending
NJ Certified Recycling Professionals (CRP): 3 Classroom Credits
NJ Drinking Water and Wastewater Operators: 3 TCHs (Approval #01-102201-30)
NJ Health Officers and Registered Environmental Health Specialists (HO/REHS): Rutgers University, NJAES, Office of Continuing Professional Education has been approved by the New Jersey Department of Health as a provider of NJ Public Health Continuing Education Contact Hours (CEs). CEs for Succession in this Age of Uncertainty are still pending.
Course Requirements and Policies
This online course will be delivered via Rutgers Canvas learning management system and Zoom.
Equipment you will need to access this training:
- Laptop or desktop computers are required for this class.
- Speakers and microphone are not necessary as a call-in option is available.
Once you register with OCPE, you will receive an email from “Rutgers University Canvas” saying, “Click here to finish the registration process,” to create your new account in the Canvas Virtual Platform. If you do not see this message in your inbox, please check your junk/spam folder. The course shell will not open until a week before the start date of class. You will receive an email from Claudine Oleskin with directions and more details for the class.
A unique email address is required for each registrant to register and access our courses.
- If this is your first time registering with us, please provide your own unique email address when registering; do not provide an email address that you share with co-workers.
- If you have previously taken classes with us and have used an email address that you share with your co-workers or supervisor, your account must be updated with a unique email address. To do this, please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating that your email address needs to be changed and include:
- Your full name
- The shared email address that needs to be changed
- Your unique email address
- A phone number where you can be reached if we have any questions
Photo ID Requirement
Each registrant will be asked provide a photo of him/herself holding their government-issued photo ID. This is required by credit boards so that you may receive credits for participating in this online course.
- You will receive a reminder email prior to the start of the class with further instructions. Wait to receive these instructions before you attempt to upload your ID.
- The photo must be clear enough that we can read your name and verify that the person pictured on the ID is in fact the person holding it.
- After an OCPE staff member reviews the picture and verifies your identity, you will have access to participate in the course when it begins.
Cancellations and Substitutions
A $25 cancellation fee applies for this course. Substitutions are permitted. View our cancellation policy.
Program Questions? We’re Here to Help!
If you have any questions about Succession in this Age of Uncertainty, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
For registration assistance, please contact our Registration Department at 848-932-9271, option 2 or email email@example.com.