Pay with Credit Card:
Pay with Check, PO, or Money Order:
Course Name: Microsoft Office Excel – Level 2
Course Code: CS0202WA23
Date: February 2, 2023
Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm EST (Log in at 8:50 am EST)
Format: Live, instructor-led
Registration Fee: $150 per person
Multi Course Discount Fee: $140 per person (Save when you sign up for this class and one or more of our other Excel classes!)
Rutgers Employee Discount Fee: $140 per person
Registration Closes: February 1, 2023 at 2:00 pm EST
Paying with a check, money order, or purchase order?
Payments should be made out to: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Checks and money orders should be mailed to: Office of Continuing Professional Education, Attn: Registration Dept., 102 Ryders Ln, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8519
Purchase Orders can be mailed to the address above or electronically sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you use Microsoft Excel at work, at home, or in the community, but your skills are at a basic level?
- Do you feel that if you knew Excel even better, you could be even more productive?
If so, Microsoft Office Excel, Level Two may be the class for you!
This class is for individuals who want to learn more advanced features of Microsoft Excel and spreadsheets that are regularly used. Students will learn how to create and manage large workbooks, lock cells and hide rows and columns, print large worksheets, and create visual tables and charts. This course will prepare learners for MS Excel, Level 3.
Level 2 Performance Objectives:
By the end of this course, students will be able to perform the following skills:
- Understand and use the fx dialogue box
- Understand and use Conditional Formatting
- Reference cells using the “Linking” function
- Use the “IF” formula
- Create calculations between several worksheets
- Demonstrate the use of and differentiate between simple tables and true tables
- Demonstrate how and why to duplicate worksheets
- Format large or complex worksheets for printing
- Add Headers and Footers
- Manage page breaks
- Repeat columns and rows on multiple sheets
This will be a live, online, interactive course, using the Zoom video conferencing platform. Students should be prepared to have their webcams turned on, and microphones and speakers enabled. The instructor may ask you to unmute to speak, or ask for feedback in the Chat. You will be following along with the instructor and will be doing Excel exercises on your own computer.
Meet Your Instructor
Anne Marie DelPrincipe
Anne Marie DelPrincipe is a technically skilled training specialist with an emphasis in corporate training and specialized end-user computing. Known for accuracy, attention to detail, and timeliness in managing training for diverse industries, Anne Marie is also a personable instructor with a proven record of helping workshop participants to achieve results. She has strong, hands-on technical training and consulting experience at all levels of the organization including upper management. In particular, Anne Marie has extensive experience in compiling training manuals; creating effective training spreadsheets and captivating presentations; and conducting executive presentations/seminars. Anne Marie earned her BA in Computer Information Systems and MBA in Management Information Science.
– Past Participant
– Past Participant
– Past Participant
Continuing Education Credits
There are no continuing education credits offered for this course.
Course Requirements and Policies
This online course will be delivered via Zoom. Registrants will be emailed the Zoom link a few days prior to class.
Participants must have Microsoft Excel available on their PC/Mac. Any version of Excel will work. Desktop or laptop computers may be used, but please be sure to have a mouse. If you ordinarily do not use a mouse because your computer has a trackpad, we strongly recommended that you get a mouse for this class, due to the types of operations practiced.
Participants must have high-speed internet, have basic understanding of keyboard and mouse use, and an overall understanding of computer file management. All should be able to download email attachments to their computers, save them in organized folders, and navigate back to those files when needed. Prior experience with Zoom video-conferencing will be helpful, although not required.
A unique email address is required for each registrant to register and access our courses.
- If this is your first time registering with us, please provide your own unique email address when registering; do not provide an email address that you share with co-workers.
- If you have previously taken classes with us and have used an email address that you share with your co-workers or supervisor, your account must be updated with a unique email address. To do this, please send an email to us at email@example.com stating that your email address needs to be changed and include:
- Your full name
- The shared email address that needs to be changed
- Your unique email address
- A phone number where you can be reached if we have any questions
Cancellations and Substitutions
A $35 cancellation fee applies for this course. Substitutions are permitted. View our cancellation policy.
Program Questions? We’re Here to Help!
If you have any questions about Microsoft Office Excel – Level 2, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Program Coordinator: Jill Sullivan
For registration assistance, please contact our Registration Department at 848-932-9271, option 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.