Refund and Substitutions Policy
You may withdraw from a course in writing (via email to firstname.lastname@example.org) up to 5 business days before the class begins and receive a full refund, less a $300.00 processing fee. If you do not do so, you may be responsible for the full registration fee.
Substitutions are welcomed for the Three-Week course only.
How Refunds are Processed:
- Credit Card Payments: A refund will be issued back to the same credit card. Please allow up to 72 hours for the refund to appear on your statement.
- Check, Cash, or Money Order Payments: A refund will be issued by check to the individual who made the original payment. Please allow 6-8 weeks to receive your payment.
Partial Refunds for Two-Year Certificate Students
If you must drop out after the course begins, there are partial refund options available until the fifth week of class (see student handbook for details). In the event that this happens, you will need to work directly with the Program Coordinator to find out your refund amount and the steps to proceed with this option.
COVID-19 Policy (Two-Year Certificate Program Only)
All students attending this multi-week program must comply with either Policy A or Policy B below to gain entry to class.
- Provide proof of a primary series of COVID-19 vaccinations by bringing your vaccine card or the Docket app on the first day of class.
- Present valid photo ID on the first day of class with name matching vaccination card.
*To ensure adequate time for an immune response to occur, allow two weeks after completion of a two-dose mRNA series (Pfizer or Moderna) or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, according to the individual’s eligibility.
- A negative COVID-19 Test* must be provided on the first day of class and then provided weekly after the initial test for participants who are not vaccinated.
*COVID-19 Test: Any laboratory-processed viral test or at-home over-the-counter test approved and/or authorized by the US Food and Drug Administration.
Wearing of face masks indoors is encouraged but not required.
For up to date information on Rutgers Covid-19 policies, please go to: https://www.rutgers.edu/covid19
Grading Policy and Graduation Requirements (Two-Year Certificate Program Only)
Student performance is evaluated in each class based on a combination of examinations, term papers, projects, attendance, and class participation. Certificates are awarded to all students who successfully complete both semesters of class work, maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0, and successfully complete a field internship.
Tips for Success
You should allow approximately 20 hours per week for homework and studying. In this video, graduating students from the Rutgers Professional Golf Turf Management School share study tips and advice for success in the intensive Two-Year Certificate program.
If you are an alumnus who has lost the certificate we provided to you upon completion of the 2-Year or 3-Week program, you may request a replacement certificate. A $15 fee will be assessed. Please reach out to Suzanne Hills at 848-932-7234 or email@example.com to request a replacement.