Frequently Asked Questions
(Q): Do we need a PO (Purchase Order) to register for a course(s)?
(A): We can accept a requisition if you do not yet have a Purchase Order. If paying with a Purchase Order, you have two options:
- Register by Email.
- Attached a completed registration form to your email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attach the official Purchase Order (or requisition if you do not yet have a purchase order) to your email. We will sign and return to you for processing. If you require a signature on a hard copy of the Purchase Order, mail the original Purchase Order to: Rutgers OCPE, Attn: Registration Dept, 102 Ryders Ln, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8519.
- Register Online.
- Follow the links provided on each course page to register online.
- Once the course is in your cart, click the “Pay by PO” checkbox, then click the Checkout button.
- On the next screen, enter your Purchase Order number.
- After completing your online registration, please immediately:
- Attach your Purchase Order to an email listing the course name, course code, course date, company/organization name, and registrant’s name and send to email@example.com.
- If you require a signature on a hard copy PO, please also mail the official PO document to: Rutgers OCPE, Attn: Registration Dept, 102 Ryders Ln, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8519.
(Q): Where can I send Purchase Orders and Checks?
(A): POs and checks can be made out to: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, and sent to: Rutgers Office of Continuing Professional Education, Attn. Registration Dept., 102 Ryders Lane, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Rutgers Noise Technical Assistance Center (RNTAC)
School of Environmental and Biological Sciences
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
14 College Farm Rd., New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8551
Environmental & Natural Resource Sciences Bldg (ENRS) | 848-932-5782
Questions? Contact Carol Broccoli at firstname.lastname@example.org