The Admissions Board looks forward to reviewing your application when ALL items listed below have been received.
Completing Your Application
In order to complete your application, you must follow the instructions below.
- Pay the $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Pay your application fee online with a credit card (VISA, American Express, MasterCard, or Discover).
- Mail a money order or certified check to Rutgers Professional Golf Turf Management School, 102 Ryders Lane, New Brunswick, NJ 08901. Payment should be made payable to Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. Personal checks are not accepted.
- Write a letter of intent describing your education/work experience and why you are applying to this program.
- Gather two (2) letters of recommendation from your current or past supervisors describing your duties, responsibilities, and potential for success in our program. *Please be sure the supervisor’s contact information, including email address, is listed in the letter.
- Submit your current resume or CV.
- Submit a copy of your high school transcript or a copy of your GED certificate. If applicable, submit your college transcripts as well. A PDF copy submitted via email is preferred.
Submitting Application Materials
All letters should be directed to the Admissions Board.
You can submit each application item separately, or send them together as a complete package. The preferred method of submitting your application items is by emailing them as PDF attachments to Program Coordinator Laura Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not able to send your application items via email, you can fax them to 732-932-8726 or mail them to:
The Rutgers Professional Golf Turf Management School
102 Ryders Lane
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8519
Questions About the Application Process?
If you have any questions or need more information about the application process, feel free to contact Program Coordinator Laura Boyd via email (email@example.com) or phone (848-932-7184).
Meet Amy Good, Rutgers Two-Year Turf Alumna
Amy Good, 2021 Two-Year Certificate Program Graduate
"Rutgers Professional Golf Turf Management Program allowed me to become a true asset and a better educated individual on the course. Being able to have conversations with my Superintendent about possible treatment/fertilization options and contributing to the conversation made me a more confident person. Also having been one of three women during my class session, with a female class president was a true privilege, and I am excited to see the expansion of women in this field."