EPH students traveling from outside the central New Jersey area who wish to secure housing for the duration of the program are welcome to do so. Please be aware that housing is not included in your tuition. It is the student’s responsibility to secure housing if it is needed.
If you would like to stay on campus during the classroom portion of EPH, you have the option of securing apartment-style dorm housing at Rutgers University. On-campus housing is not available during the 5-week internship portion of this course.
Details for on-campus housing for EPH 2022 are below.
EPH Housing Notice
Sojourner Truth Apartments
Please visit the Rutgers Residence Life – Sojourner Truth Apartments website for location, details, photos, and amenities.
$256 per student, per week
- On-campus housing is not available during the first week of EPH. Move in will be on Sunday, May 29. Our office is currently looking into alternative arrangements for Week 1.
- Apartments are furnished.
- All apartments are made up of single bedrooms; there are no shared bedrooms.
- Parking will be available at the College Ave. parking deck with additional permit fees.
- Students are not required to have a car. They may bike or take campus buses from the Sojourner Truth Apartments to the EPH classroom location*.
*Note: A few days of the EPH course are held in alternate locations. Please consult the EPH course schedule for details (will be provided to registrants in a welcome packet several weeks before the course begins).
How to Book Your Room
Students who are interested in on-campus housing should contact EPH Program Coordinator Amy Cook at email@example.com with their name and gender. They will be assigned roommates based upon gender and will be placed in a 2-, 3-, or 4-bedroom apartment.
For additional information about on-campus housing, please contact Amy Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org.