- Submit your college transcripts. There are 3 ways you can submit your transcript(s):
- Email your transcript(s) in PDF or DOC format to Program Coordinator Amy Cook: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax a copy of your transcript(s) to 732-932-1187 (Mark your fax “Attention EPH – Amy”).
- Mail a copy of your transcript(s) to:
Rutgers Office of Continuing Professional Education
Attention: EPH – Amy
102 Ryders Lane
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8519
NOTE: If your transcript is from a foreign university, you must first have it evaluated by a National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member (http://www.naces.org/members). Transcripts from other evaluation services will not be accepted.
- Submit your $50 application fee payment.
- Go to this page on our registration website: https://ce-catalog.rutgers.edu/checkoutsignin.cfm.
- Click the “Create Account” button.
- Fill in the form and click “Submit” to create your account.
- While logged into your account, go to this page: https://ce-catalog.rutgers.edu/courseDisplay.cfm?schID=84086.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Add to Cart” button.
- Follow the steps to complete your purchase and submit payment. A receipt will automatically be emailed to you.
Once we receive all pieces of your application (application form, transcripts, and payment), we will review your application and determine if you qualify to enroll in the EPH program. You will receive an email from our office about your eligibility within 30 days.
If you have any questions in the meantime, don’t hesitate to call or email us:
848-932-7649 or email@example.com